Company strongly believes in healthy Franchisor & Franchisee Relations
• What actions does the franchisor take to enhance the relationship?
The relationship should be something like visualizing a kid putting a “Band Aid” on “Taj Mahal”. Franchisees/partners are precious and they should be taken care at each step
The relationship depends upon Four factors:
1. Legal agreement covering obligations of Franchisor and Franchisee
2. Clearly defined procedural operations manual, Resolving of issues in a time frame which do not eat away the opportunities
3. On going skill enhancement programs
4. Expectations from both the sides
a. As a franchisor, I must tell my franchisee at the beginning itself that what our expectations are including capital investment.
b. As a franchisee, I must tell the franchisor at the beginning that what my expectations are