Timezone Entertainment Pvt Limited A Bronze Member Established: 2004. Franchise Started: 2009 Outlets: Company Owned (06), Franchise () Investment: 1 Crore and above
About TIMEZONE Franchise
Established in India in 2004 at Inorbit Mall, Mumbai, Timezone is the leading fun family interactive entertainment centre that offers state-of-the-art attractive and popular simulation games in a safe, friendly, brightly lit and happy environment. Timezone’s parent company, LAI, launched these FECs in 1978 and has opened more than 200 centres since then across Australia, New Zealand, India, Indonesia, Philippines and Singapore. Timezone has literally redefined the meaning of fun and is a great place for the young and the ‘young at heart’ to hang out
At Timezone Entertainment centres :
• It’s not just about Arcade games but a fantastic experience altogether
• There is a wide variety and choice of games and amusement rides for all age groups
• Whatever is latest and popular in Market, Timezone has it!!
• Loyalty powercards reward the customers with exclusive benefits
• We have best redemption prizes against powertickets and in vending games to be won
In India, Timezone, a joint venture between LAI Games of Australia and Shoppers Stop Ltd, has launched five stores within the last one year and has highly ambitious growth plans for the next three years. Currently Timezone operates stores in Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad.